Preparing to Launch

In 2012, I purchased the domain www.VolunteerFayetteville.com in anticipation of creating a catalog of volunteer opportunities in Fayetteville, North Carolina. I had recently interviewed several local professionals for the Fayetteville Observer's 40 Under 40 and I found each honoree's story inspiring and motivating.

The Volunteer Fayetteville website and it's intended blog page sat in a dusty corner of the internet, neglected, awaiting my time and attention until this year. I'm excited to have the ability to make this site a reality. This labor of love will always be a work in progress as new organizations and new projects are created to serve the community in and around Cumberland County.

I anticipate launching the revamped www.VolunteerFayetteville.com before the end of January. In the meantime, a placeholder instant page is there as a quick reference of some of the volunteer opportunities in Fayetteville.

Thank you for taking a moment to visit my blog. New stories and experiences to be uploaded weekly. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment